- 2 independent broadband connections to Webprint.
- 2 independent FtP servers, augmented with direct FTP connection to the CTP workflow system (new).
- File receipt tracking.
- Automatic transfer of files to Agfa’s Arkitex system and automatic population on publication imposition. Upgraded in January 2013 to latest revision.
- 2 Arkitex systems operating in run and standby mode, changed over frequently according to job card issued from the plant’s computerised maintenance system.
- 3rd Arkitex system available as hot spare and is independent of the above 2 units.
- Remote viewing by the publisher of his pages in Arkitex is possible. In certain instances, remote approval of the pages before they are sent to plating may be provided to the publisher.
- 3 RIPs supplied and supported by Agfa running in load share mode. Upgraded to latest versions in December 2012.
- Agfa Opti-ink system minimises ink usage and supports cleaner press and cleaner printed copy.
- Software upgrade and maintenance contract in place with Agfa which includes 24hour online support.
- 2 Computer to Plate lines, running in loadshare mode or independently. Maintained by Webprint with support contract in place with Agfa covering regular on site and remote planned maintenance and technical. Agfa engineers and spare parts usually available within 4 hours from Dublin base.