- KBA Colora commenced production 2006. 6 double width, twice around units, 2 formers and 2 folders. EAE press controls with automatic ink pre-sets from PDFs - latest revision of this software installed 2012. QI automatic colour register and cutoff control.
- Press 1 full colour, 32pp broadsheet straight, 64pp broadsheet collect, double for tabloid.
- Press 2 full colour 16pp broadsheet straight, 32pp broadsheet collect, double for tabloid.
- Press 1 & 2 can be run in combination to give pagination up to 48pp broadsheet straight, 96pp broadsheet collect and double for tabloid.
- Standard broadsheet page size is 578mm high X 370mm wide.
- Normal Webprint supplied newsprint is Palm 42.5gsm from King’s Lynn in Britain. 45gsm and 48.8gsm is also available from this supplier and usually held in stock or available in 48 hours. This is 100% recycled newsprint from one of the most modern newsprint plants anywhere. Unless exceptional circumstances dictate or the customer requests, only one newsprint type and grade from one supplier is used in any one publication and one print run.
- Stocks of 55gsm improved brightness newsprint and 70gsm Woodfree are always held for special and commercial applications.
- FSC and PEFC paper stock available on request.
- Stitch and Trim magazine type products can be produced either in line from the press or off line in the mailroom. Standard trimmed magazine size is 340mm * 269mm but virtually any size from tabloid to smaller than A4 is possible. A range of products with 90gsm and 70gsm Woodfree covers stitched on to standard, improved and super calendared content pages has recently been developed. The covers are printed live on the press at the same time as the internal pages avoiding the time and cost of sourcing separately printed covers.
- One nested trimmed magazine separately stitched inside another stitched and trimmed magazine possible.
- A range of glued spine booklets of dimensions 260mm * 170mm can be offered from 8pp to 64pp. Some sizes can also be offered with a 90gsm glued cover printed in line with the main booklet.